Are you pregnant and not sure what kinds of services are available in this community? Parent of an infant and looking for tools to improve your child's chances of success?
Do you have a friend, family member, or client who might be able to take advantage of the many programs available in the Winston-Salem area?
Use these lists of local resources to connect with the many services and programs that might be helpful for you and your family!
- Birthright of Winston-Salem
- Family Planning Clinic, Department of Public Health
- Planned Parenthood of Winston-Salem
- Salem Pregnancy Care Center
- United Health Centers
- Novant Health Today’s Woman OB/GYN (free testing during specialized hours)
Family Planning and Birth Control
Childbirth Education Classes
- Forsyth County Department of Public Health, Maternal and Child Health
- Novant Health, Birth Preparation
- Piedmont Doulas
- Wake Forest Baptist Health Childbirth Education
Prenatal and Parenting Classes
- HOPE Classes, Salem Pregnancy Care Center
- Forsyth County Department of Public Health, Parenting Education
- Smart Start of Forsyth County, Welcome Baby Program
- Carolinas Fertility Institute
- Wake Forest Baptist Health: Reproductive Medicine
- Lyndhurst OB/GYN, Infertility
Pregnancy Termination Options
The Forsyth County Infant Mortality Reduction Coalition is a community partnership housed within the Forsyth County Department of Public Health.
September 19, 2019
799 North Highland Avenue
Winston-Salem, NC 27101